If you’ve made it to this humble blog, I am preeeetty sure that you’re keen on learning about the latest Instagram Stories tips and tricks…. Right?
Well if my inkling is correct, then let’s dive right into these juicy tips.
Put on your snorkeling gear, it’s time to dive deep!
How to Use an Instagram Emoji Slider
Emoji sliders help your audience interact with you in a fun and interesting way! Best of all, adding one is super easy.
1. Choose an emoji from the sticker tray (it’s where the poll and location options are) and add it to your photo or video.
2. Now your audience can drag the emoji to the left or right and it’ll animate as they make their decision.
How to Use the Instagram Stories Poll Feature
If you want your audience to have multiple options, you may choose a traditional poll.
The setup is almost exactly the same as an Emoji Slider, except you click on ‘Poll’ in the selection menu. Here, you can add multiple options for your audience.
How to Use the Instagram Stories Countdown Sticker
If you’ve got something incredible coming up, you may want to use a countdown sticker to build some excitement. You do this as you’re uploading an Instagram story.
1. Tap the sticker icon (it’s the square smiley face)
2. Select countdown sticker from the options.
3. You can now edit the options in the story.
How to Use the Instagram Stories Swipe Up Functionality
Swiping up is all the rage these days – it’s a great way to connect your external content and keep your audience engaged.
1. Head over to your main feed, tap the camera icon as if you’re creating a normal Instagram story
2. Create a story!
3. Tap on the chain link icon and insert your URL
4. Bask in your own brilliance
How to @ Mention an Instagram Account in Stories
Acknowledge those who are just as awesome as you are with mentions. Just swipe right from anywhere in your feed, take a photo or video and type their username (including the ‘@’) and you’re off and racing.
– Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
– Take a photo or video, then tap.
– Type @ followed immediately by their username, then select the person you’d like to mention.
Ready to revolutionize your Instagram Stories game?
Looking for an all-in-one solution that simplifies your social media management? Plann has got you covered.
With our groundbreaking Auto Post feature for Instagram Stories, you can effortlessly schedule and publish captivating content, engage with your audience in real time, and keep your brand top of mind.
Take your Instagram presence to the next level with Plann and unlock the full potential of your Stories.
Go on, and redeem your 7-day free trial of Plann Plus. If you don’t like it, keep using Plann for free!