Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
Dressing up as a vampire, ghost, witch, skeleton, or any other creepy version of the walking dead this Halloween should not go unshared! Whether you bought your costume online, threw it together last minute or spent months making your spooktacular creation, the world is waiting to see it on social media.
Once you have nailed the perfect shot, filtered it like a pro and made sure you and your witches are looking drop-dead gorgeous, you will want to pair it with some side-splitting captions that will be sure to get your followers howling at the moon in hysterics this Halloween.
Since it’s pumpkin season, let’s spice things up with some pumpkin puns, shall we? Post any of these with your orange babies, carved or otherwise.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive into our spooktacular guide to the best Instagram captions for Halloween (refreshed for 2022):
1. The best Pumpkin-themed Halloween Instagram captions
- Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about.
- Talk about a jerk-o-lantern.
- Let’s get smashed. #smashingpumpkins
- The only thing getting lit this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle.
- My blood type is pumpkin spice.
- Oh my gourd!
And since Halloween is always better when you costume party with your loved ones, here are a few captions that ought to help with your costume couple goals, spooky squad hashtags and Adams family reunion posts this scary season:
2. The best Vampire-themed Halloween Instagram captions
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- You could say he is a real pain in the neck.
- He makes me batty.
- Love at first bite
- Fangs for the memories.
3. The best Ghost-themed Halloween Instagram captions
- If you’ve got it, haunt it.
- Squad Ghouls.
- I’m only here for my boo.
- Hot ghouls only.
- Get in loser, we’re going haunting.
- Look at this haunt mess.
- She’s the ghostess with the mostess.
- Romeo and Ghouliet.
- Where my ghouls at?
- Having a spooktacular night.
4. The best Witch-themed Halloween Instagram captions
- Where my witches at?
- Resting witch face.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Witch, please.
- Basic witch.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Witches better have my candy.
- Wat up witches.
5. The best Skeleton-themed Halloween Instagram captions
- They call him lazy bones.
- He plays the trom-bone.
- Did you hear about the skeleton that got asked to the dance? He had no-body to go with.
- No-body no cry.
- Can’t stop laughing. I think they found my funny bone!
- Has anyone seen my tele-bone?
- There’s a skeleton ringing our doorbell… I swear he’s a dead ringer!
Having witty captions in mind can help inspire you with your social media posts, so knowing what to post this Halloween can now be one less thing for you to be afraid of.
Now that you have all of these witty captions to use with your posts, choose your favorites, save the rest for next year and upload them all to Plann. Spread them out in your social media strategy to have your followers, friends, family and even random Halloween hashtag stalkers laughing so hard that they never forget your hauntingly hilarious Halloween humour.
Not a Plann’r yet? What are you waiting for! Sign up for a 7-day free trial of Plann Pro and whip your socials into shape ahead of Halloween 2022.
Be sure to hashtag us #Plannthat so we can see you spreading the boo-tiful jokes.